Atkins, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Atkins
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Atkins, Virginia : Smyth County
Issued: 6:01 pm EDT Sep 26, 2020 Latitude: 36.8673392 Longitude: -81.4234428 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Morning Fog on Tonight Morning Fog on Sunday 30% chance of rain on Monday 70% chance of rain on Tuesday 40% chance of  on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday
Low: 56°F High: 77°F High: 76°F High: 66°F High: 63°F High: 63°F High: 57°F High: 58°F
Low: 57°F Low: 58°F Low: 50°F Low: 47°F Low: 42°F Low: 38°F  
Morning Fog Morning Fog Rain Rain Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MARION/WYTHEVILLE - (KMKJ)
70°
Cloudy
as of 6:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 4000ft
Current Conditions at
TAZEWELL CTY A/P - (KJFZ)
66°
Cloudy
as of 6:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 3400ft
Current Conditions at
JEFFERSON/ASHE COUNTY - (KGEV)
64°
Cloudy
as of 6:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1500ft, Solid Overcast at 3600ft
Current Conditions at
BLUEFIELD - (KBLF)
66°
Cloudy
as of 5:52 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 3200ft
Morning Fog on Tonight Tonight... Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 56. Calm wind.

Morning Fog on Sunday Sunday... Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the morning.

20% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A slight chance of showers after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of rain Monday Monday... A chance of showers, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Light south wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

70% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Atkins, Virginia
Sunrise: 07:17 AM
Sunset: 7:16 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:52 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:42 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:22 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:12 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:51 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:42 PM
Moon Almanac for Atkins, Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 78%
Moon Age: 10.2 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,077 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Atkins:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:09:56 pm Sat79.4%
Moonset:03:01 am Sun81.1%
Moonrise:05:34 pm Sun85.7%
High Moon:10:45 pm Sun87.1%
Moonset:04:02 am Mon88.6%
New Moon: Thu Sep 17
First Quarter: Wed Sep 23
Full Moon: Thu Oct 1
Last Quarter: Fri Oct 9
New Moon: Fri Oct 16
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.