Atkins, South Carolina Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in South Carolina by name.
Weather Forecast for Atkins, South Carolina : Lee County
Issued: 12:53 am EDT Jul 21, 2018 Latitude: 34.0379351 Longitude: -80.1153507 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Fog on Overnight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
Low: 72°F High: 92°F High: 91°F High: 90°F High: 88°F High: 89°F High: 91°F High: 92°F
Low: 74°F Low: 73°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F  
Fog Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Fog on Overnight Overnight... Areas of fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Light north wind.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Areas of fog before 9am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 92. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly between 11pm and 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. South wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms. High near 88. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Atkins, South Carolina
Sunrise: 06:24 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:56 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:58 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:22 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:32 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:45 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:09 PM
Moon Almanac for Atkins, South Carolina
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 65%
Moon Age: 8.76 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 242,183 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Atkins:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:25 pm Sat69.9%
High Moon:08:58 pm Sat72.0%
Moonset:02:26 am Sun74.0%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.