Ashtola, Pennsylvania Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Ashtola
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Pennsylvania by name.
Weather Forecast for Ashtola, Pennsylvania : Somerset County
Issued: 5:33 am EDT Jul 23, 2018 Latitude: 40.1970217 Longitude: -78.7797429 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
70% chance of thunderstorms on Today 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of  on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Partly Sunny on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 74°F Low: 64°F High: 73°F High: 74°F High: 77°F High: 76°F High: 75°F High: 72°F
Low: 65°F Low: 64°F Low: 63°F Low: 61°F Low: 59°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
70% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 74. Southeast wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 2am. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Cloudy, with a low around 64. Southeast wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 8am and 2pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 2pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Cloudy, with a high near 73. South wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a low around 65. South wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 74. South wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

30% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.

Partly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Partly sunny, with a high near 75.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Ashtola, Pennsylvania
Sunrise: 06:05 AM
Sunset: 8:38 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:34 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:09 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:55 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:48 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:12 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:32 PM
Moon Almanac for Ashtola, Pennsylvania
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 83%
Moon Age: 10.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,679 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ashtola:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:05:26 pm Mon86.5%
High Moon:10:27 pm Mon87.8%
Moonset:03:26 am Tue89.1%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.