Ashley, West Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in West Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Ashley, West Virginia : Doddridge County
Issued: 7:37 pm EDT Jun 18, 2018 Latitude: 39.4045278 Longitude: -80.6759337 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Cloudy on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of  on Thursday 40% chance of rain on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of rain on Monday
Low: 72°F High: 86°F High: 83°F High: 82°F High: 81°F High: 82°F High: 84°F High: 83°F
Low: 70°F Low: 65°F Low: 63°F Low: 66°F Low: 66°F Low: 66°F  
Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain
-
Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Calm wind.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. High near 86. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm, then showers and thunderstorms after 7am. High near 83. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms before 11pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 11pm and 1am, then showers likely after 1am. Low around 65. West wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

40% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of rain Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of rain Monday Monday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Ashley, West Virginia
Sunrise: 05:55 AM
Sunset: 8:52 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:23 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:25 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:42 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:06 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:55 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:53 PM
Moon Almanac for Ashley, West Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 35%
Moon Age: 5.99 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,337 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ashley:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:01:04 am Tue36.3%
Moonrise:12:30 pm Tue41.6%
High Moon:07:08 pm Tue44.6%
Moonset:01:38 am Wed47.6%
First Quarter:06:51 am Wed50.0%
New Moon: Wed Jun 13
First Quarter: Wed Jun 20
Full Moon: Thu Jun 28
Last Quarter: Fri Jul 6
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.