Ashley, South Carolina Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in South Carolina by name.
Weather Forecast for Ashley, South Carolina : Spartanburg County
Issued: 6:40 am EDT Jul 21, 2018 Latitude: 34.9056777 Longitude: -82.0012148 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
50% chance of thunderstorms on Today 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 87°F Low: 68°F High: 87°F High: 84°F High: 82°F High: 83°F High: 86°F High: 89°F
Low: 69°F Low: 70°F Low: 70°F Low: 70°F Low: 71°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
50% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Light west southwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 10am. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Light and variable wind. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. Light and variable wind becoming northeast around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 1am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms. High near 82. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms. Low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Ashley, South Carolina
Sunrise: 06:30 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:01 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:08 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:27 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:42 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:49 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:20 PM
Moon Almanac for Ashley, South Carolina
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 67%
Moon Age: 8.98 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 242,838 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ashley:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:34 pm Sat69.9%
High Moon:09:06 pm Sat72.0%
Moonset:02:33 am Sun74.0%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.