Ashley Shores, South Carolina Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Ashley Shores
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in South Carolina by name.
Weather Forecast for Ashley Shores, South Carolina : Charleston County
Issued: 3:22 am EDT Aug 20, 2018 Latitude: 32.8446199 Longitude: -79.9923112 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Mostly Sunny on Today 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 91°F Low: 77°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 89°F High: 86°F High: 87°F High: 88°F
Low: 76°F Low: 74°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 73°F  
Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Mostly Sunny on Today Today... Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Heat index values as high as 101. Light southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 9pm and 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 77. South wind 7 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 11am and 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Heat index values as high as 103. Southwest wind 7 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. South wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Ashley Shores, South Carolina
Sunrise: 06:47 AM
Sunset: 8:00 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:21 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:25 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:51 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:56 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:19 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:28 PM
Moon Almanac for Ashley Shores, South Carolina
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 69%
Moon Age: 9.25 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,515 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ashley Shores:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:04:02 pm Mon73.7%
High Moon:09:17 pm Mon75.5%
Moonset:02:31 am Tue77.3%
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
First Quarter: Sat Aug 18
Full Moon: Sun Aug 26
Last Quarter: Sun Sep 2
New Moon: Sun Sep 9
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.