Ashley Estates, South Carolina Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Ashley Estates
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in South Carolina by name.
Weather Forecast for Ashley Estates, South Carolina : Pickens County
Issued: 10:32 am EDT Sep 24, 2018 Latitude: 34.6917737 Longitude: -82.7920858 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
30% chance of rain on This Afternoon 40% chance of rain on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Partly Sunny on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday
High: 78°F Low: 69°F High: 82°F High: 85°F High: 83°F High: 86°F High: 83°F High: 84°F
Low: 70°F Low: 69°F Low: 68°F Low: 66°F Low: 65°F Low: 64°F
Rain Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
30% chance of rain This Afternoon This Afternoon... Scattered showers. Cloudy, with a high near 78. East wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 40 percent chance of showers. Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 69. East wind around 7 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3pm. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 82. East southeast wind 3 to 5 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 3am, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers before 9am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 9am and 11am, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of rain before 9am, then a chance of showers between 9am and 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.

Partly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Partly sunny, with a high near 83.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 84.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Ashley Estates, South Carolina
Sunrise: 07:21 AM
Sunset: 7:25 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:56 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:51 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:26 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:20 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:57 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:49 PM
Moon Almanac for Ashley Estates, South Carolina
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 14.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,074 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ashley Estates:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:07:35 pm Mon100.0%
Full Moon:10:53 pm Mon100.0%
High Moon:01:35 am Tue100.0%
Moonset:07:41 am Tue99.9%
New Moon: Sun Sep 9
First Quarter: Sun Sep 16
Full Moon: Mon Sep 24
Last Quarter: Tue Oct 2
New Moon: Mon Oct 8
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.