Ashland, Delaware Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Ashland
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Delaware by name.
Weather Forecast for Ashland, Delaware : New Castle County
Issued: 9:40 am EST Nov 20, 2019 Latitude: 39.7998336 Longitude: -75.6571534 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Partly Sunny on This Afternoon Mostly Clear on Tonight Sunny on Thursday 30% chance of rain on Friday 40% chance of rain & snow on Saturday 30% chance of rain on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday
High: 50°F Low: 34°F High: 51°F High: 58°F High: 46°F High: 48°F High: 51°F High: 55°F
Low: 40°F Low: 32°F Low: 35°F Low: 31°F Low: 34°F  
Partly Sunny Mostly Clear Sunny Rain Rain & Snow Rain Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
WILMINGTON - (KILG)
50°
Feels like 43°F
Cloudy
as of 11:51 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 46%
Dew Point: 30°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
21 MPH
Gust: 26 MPH
310° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 7500ft
Current Conditions at
PHILADELPHIA - (KPHL)
46°
Feels like 39°F
Cloudy
as of 11:54 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 49%
Dew Point: 28°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3800ft, Solid Overcast at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
POTTSTOWN - (KPTW)
45°
Feels like 38°F
Mostly Clear
as of 11:54 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 56%
Dew Point: 30°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 22 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3500ft
Current Conditions at
PHILADELPHIA/WINGS - (KLOM)
48°
Feels like 42°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 12:35 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 53%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
310° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 3700ft
Partly Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 51. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. South wind 5 to 8 mph.

30% chance of rain Friday Friday... A chance of showers, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Southwest wind 7 to 14 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.

40% chance of rain & snow Saturday Saturday... A chance of rain and snow before 10am, then a chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

70% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

30% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A chance of rain before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Ashland, Delaware
Sunrise: 06:53 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:24 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:13 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:51 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:46 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:19 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:18 PM
Moon Almanac for Ashland, Delaware
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 40%
Moon Age: 23.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,027 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ashland:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:01:37 pm Wed39.8%
Moonrise:12:49 am Thu34.6%
High Moon:07:35 am Thu31.5%
Moonset:02:10 pm Thu28.6%
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
First Quarter: Mon Nov 4
Full Moon: Tue Nov 12
Last Quarter: Tue Nov 19
New Moon: Tue Nov 26
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.