Ashburn Hills, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Ashburn Hills, Virginia : Stafford County
Issued: 4:33 pm EDT Jun 19, 2019 Latitude: 38.4178 Longitude: -77.6058 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
70% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday
High: 86°F Low: 68°F High: 88°F High: 83°F High: 81°F High: 85°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 88°F
Low: 66°F Low: 60°F Low: 61°F Low: 68°F Low: 70°F Low: 68°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny
-
70% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 2am. Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. South wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of showers before 11am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 11am and 5pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 5pm. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 88. Light southwest wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 2am, then a slight chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. West wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Northwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 60.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Ashburn Hills, Virginia
Sunrise: 05:46 AM
Sunset: 8:37 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:15 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:09 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:35 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:49 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:49 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:34 PM
Moon Almanac for Ashburn Hills, Virginia
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 93%
Moon Age: 17.1 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,931 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ashburn Hills:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:42 pm Wed92.5%
High Moon:03:39 am Thu91.4%
Moonset:08:40 am Thu90.2%
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
First Quarter: Mon Jun 10
Full Moon: Mon Jun 17
Last Quarter: Tue Jun 25
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.