Asbury, West Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in West Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Asbury, West Virginia : Greenbrier County
Issued: 4:30 pm EDT Jun 19, 2018 Latitude: 37.8198426 Longitude: -80.5592455 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of rain on Saturday 40% chance of  on Sunday 30% chance of  on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday
Low: 66°F High: 84°F High: 79°F High: 75°F High: 80°F High: 82°F High: 81°F High: 80°F
Low: 66°F Low: 63°F Low: 63°F Low: 63°F Low: 62°F Low: 60°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 3am, then scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. West wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 2pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 2pm and 3pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. West wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before midnight, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between midnight and 3am, then showers likely after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 63. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 2pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 2pm and 3pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 75. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 3am, then scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of  Monday Monday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 60.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Asbury, West Virginia
Sunrise: 06:00 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:29 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:19 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:49 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:58 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:05 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:42 PM
Moon Almanac for Asbury, West Virginia
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Moon Illumination: 44%
Moon Age: 6.84 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 231,202 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Asbury:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:07:08 pm Tue44.6%
Moonset:01:36 am Wed47.6%
First Quarter:06:51 am Wed50.0%
Moonrise:01:36 pm Wed53.1%
High Moon:07:56 pm Wed55.9%
Moonset:02:09 am Thu58.7%
New Moon: Wed Jun 13
First Quarter: Wed Jun 20
Full Moon: Thu Jun 28
Last Quarter: Fri Jul 6
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.