Artistic, Utah Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Utah by name.
Weather Forecast for Artistic, Utah : Davis County
Issued: 4:53 am MST Nov 20, 2019 Latitude: 40.8738341 Longitude: -111.8796597 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
80% chance of rain on Today 50% chance of rain on Tonight 30% chance of snow on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday 20% chance of snow on Monday 10% chance of snow on Tuesday
High: 46°F Low: 35°F High: 43°F High: 44°F High: 47°F High: 47°F High: 40°F High: 35°F
Low: 30°F Low: 30°F Low: 31°F Low: 30°F Low: 24°F  
Rain Rain Snow Mostly Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Snow Snow
-
Current Conditions at
SALT LAKE CITY - (KSLC)
43°
Cloudy
Light Rain Mist
as of 8:54 AM MST
Rel. Humidity: 86%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 6 Miles
Pressure: 29.63 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Few at 2000ft, Broken at 4400ft, Solid Overcast at 5500ft
Current Conditions at
HILL AFB - (KHIF)
45°
Feels like 37°F
Cloudy
as of 8:58 AM MST
Rel. Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 36°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.62 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
Gust: 23 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 4800ft
Current Conditions at
OGDEN - (KOGD)
45°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 8:53 AM MST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.62 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
PROVO - (KPVU)
45°
Cloudy
Light Rain Mist
as of 8:56 AM MST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 6 Miles
Pressure: 29.63 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 900ft, Broken at 4000ft, Solid Overcast at 5000ft
80% chance of rain Today Today... Rain. High near 46. East wind 9 to 18 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

50% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Breezy, with a north northeast wind 17 to 23 mph becoming east in the evening.

30% chance of snow Thursday Thursday... A chance of snow before 11am, then a slight chance of snow showers after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. East southeast wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Light and variable wind.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west southwest in the morning.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 47.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.

20% chance of rain & snow Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of rain and snow after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.

20% chance of snow Monday Monday... A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.

20% chance of snow Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.

10% chance of snow Tuesday Tuesday... A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 35.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Artistic, Utah
Sunrise: 07:21 AM
Sunset: 5:06 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:51 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:35 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:17 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:09 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:45 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:42 PM
Moon Almanac for Artistic, Utah
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 41%
Moon Age: 23.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,065 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Artistic:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:02:07 pm Wed39.6%
Moonrise:01:20 am Thu34.4%
High Moon:08:05 am Thu31.3%
Moonset:02:39 pm Thu28.4%
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
First Quarter: Mon Nov 4
Full Moon: Tue Nov 12
Last Quarter: Tue Nov 19
New Moon: Tue Nov 26
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.