Arsenic Mine, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Arsenic Mine
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Arsenic Mine, Virginia : Floyd County
Issued: 1:01 am EST Jan 25, 2021 Latitude: 37.0573552 Longitude: -80.2544879 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Cloudy on Overnight 100% chance of rain on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday 30% chance of snow on Thursday Sunny on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday 50% chance of rain & snow on Sunday
Low: 32°F High: 41°F High: 58°F High: 45°F High: 32°F High: 33°F High: 38°F High: 42°F
Low: 36°F Low: 34°F Low: 28°F Low: 16°F Low: 20°F Low: 29°F  
Cloudy Rain Rain Mostly Sunny Snow Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain & Snow
-
Current Conditions at
VIRGINIA TECH ARPT - (KBCB)
36°
Cloudy
as of 2:55 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 28°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1500ft, Solid Overcast at 2100ft
Current Conditions at
ROANOKE - (KROA)
37°
Cloudy
as of 2:54 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 23°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 2800ft, Broken at 4700ft, Solid Overcast at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
DUBLIN/NEW RIV VLLY - (KPSK)
36°
Cloudy
as of 2:55 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 80%
Dew Point: 30°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2300ft, Solid Overcast at 2800ft
Current Conditions at
HILLSVILLE - (KHLX)
36°
Cloudy
as of 2:55 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 21°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1600ft
Cloudy on Overnight Overnight... Cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind around 6 mph.

100% chance of rain Monday Monday... Rain, mainly after 8am. High near 41. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... Rain likely, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southeast wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A slight chance of showers before 1pm. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 58. South wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.

70% chance of rain, snow, & sleet Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Rain, snow, and sleet likely before 10pm, then rain and snow likely between 10pm and 11pm, then snow likely after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

30% chance of snow Thursday Thursday... A chance of snow before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Blustery.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 33.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 20.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.

40% chance of rain & snow Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of rain & snow Sunday Sunday... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Sun Almanac for Arsenic Mine, Virginia
Sunrise: 07:28 AM
Sunset: 5:38 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:01 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:06 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:29 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:38 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:58 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:08 PM
Moon Almanac for Arsenic Mine, Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 88%
Moon Age: 11.3 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,904 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Arsenic Mine:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:04:59 am Mon88.2%
Moonrise:02:42 pm Mon90.6%
High Moon:10:18 pm Mon92.4%
Moonset:05:56 am Tue94.0%
New Moon: Wed Jan 13
First Quarter: Wed Jan 20
Full Moon: Thu Jan 28
Last Quarter: Thu Feb 4
New Moon: Thu Feb 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.