Arrowood Estates, South Carolina Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Arrowood Estates
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in South Carolina by name.
Weather Forecast for Arrowood Estates, South Carolina : Lancaster County
Issued: 6:51 pm EDT Jul 16, 2018 Latitude: 34.7598696 Longitude: -80.7928463 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
Low: 72°F High: 92°F High: 92°F High: 90°F High: 88°F High: 90°F High: 91°F High: 90°F
Low: 71°F Low: 69°F Low: 69°F Low: 70°F Low: 70°F Low: 69°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 100. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. North wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Arrowood Estates, South Carolina
Sunrise: 06:22 AM
Sunset: 8:37 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:53 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:05 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:18 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:41 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:40 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:19 PM
Moon Almanac for Arrowood Estates, South Carolina
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 21%
Moon Age: 4.52 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 230,208 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Arrowood Estates:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:11:34 pm Mon22.1%
Moonrise:11:26 am Tue26.9%
High Moon:05:52 pm Tue29.7%
Moonset:12:10 am Wed32.4%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.