Arrey, New Mexico Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in New Mexico by name.
Weather Forecast for Arrey, New Mexico : Sierra County
Issued: 12:37 pm MDT Sep 18, 2018 Latitude: 32.848685 Longitude: -107.3191907 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 10% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday Sunny on Tuesday
Low: 65°F High: 86°F High: 77°F High: 86°F High: 84°F High: 86°F High: 88°F High: 88°F
Low: 61°F Low: 60°F Low: 59°F Low: 59°F Low: 60°F Low: 60°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny
-
30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. South southeast wind 5 to 14 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. West southwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. North northwest wind 7 to 9 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. North northwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

10% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. Northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.

10% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. North wind 7 to 11 mph.

10% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 60.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 60.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 88.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Arrey, New Mexico
Sunrise: 06:55 AM
Sunset: 7:12 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:30 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:36 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:02 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:05 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:32 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:34 PM
Moon Almanac for Arrey, New Mexico
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 70%
Moon Age: 9.33 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,547 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Arrey:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:01:55 am Wed71.1%
Moonrise:04:13 pm Wed76.0%
High Moon:09:29 pm Wed77.8%
Moonset:02:47 am Thu79.5%
New Moon: Sun Sep 9
First Quarter: Sun Sep 16
Full Moon: Mon Sep 24
Last Quarter: Tue Oct 2
New Moon: Mon Oct 8
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.