Arran Hills, North Carolina Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Carolina by name.
Weather Forecast for Arran Hills, North Carolina : Cumberland County
Issued: 7:39 pm EDT Jun 24, 2018 Latitude: 35.0296077 Longitude: -78.9872513 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
Low: 75°F High: 93°F High: 87°F High: 90°F High: 95°F High: 96°F High: 95°F High: 94°F
Low: 71°F Low: 69°F Low: 73°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of thunderstorms before 2am, then isolated showers after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Isolated showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 11am. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Calm wind becoming north around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds. Increasing clouds, with a low around 71. Northeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Northeast wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. East wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 95. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 96. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Arran Hills, North Carolina
Sunrise: 06:03 AM
Sunset: 8:34 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:33 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:03 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:57 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:40 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:16 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:21 PM
Moon Almanac for Arran Hills, North Carolina
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 91%
Moon Age: 11.9 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 245,691 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Arran Hills:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:10:55 pm Sun91.3%
Moonset:04:19 am Mon92.5%
Moonrise:06:24 pm Mon95.3%
High Moon:11:43 pm Mon96.1%
Moonset:04:58 am Tue96.9%
New Moon: Wed Jun 13
First Quarter: Wed Jun 20
Full Moon: Thu Jun 28
Last Quarter: Fri Jul 6
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.