Arnoldsburg, West Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in West Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Arnoldsburg, West Virginia : Calhoun County
Issued: 6:08 am EDT Jul 22, 2018 Latitude: 38.7889789 Longitude: -81.1276135 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Today 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Partly Sunny on Thursday 30% chance of rain on Friday Partly Sunny on Saturday
High: 78°F Low: 65°F High: 85°F High: 84°F High: 83°F High: 85°F High: 85°F High: 83°F
Low: 68°F Low: 68°F Low: 67°F Low: 66°F Low: 64°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Rain Partly Sunny
-
60% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 4pm. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 1am, then a slight chance of showers between 1am and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Southeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. South wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Partly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Partly sunny, with a high near 85.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.

30% chance of rain Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.

Partly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Partly sunny, with a high near 83.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Arnoldsburg, West Virginia
Sunrise: 06:18 AM
Sunset: 8:44 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:47 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:15 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:09 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:53 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:28 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:34 PM
Moon Almanac for Arnoldsburg, West Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 75%
Moon Age: 9.88 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 245,404 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Arnoldsburg:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:04:35 pm Sun78.9%
High Moon:09:49 pm Sun80.6%
Moonset:02:59 am Mon82.3%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.