Arney, Indiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Arney
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Indiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Arney, Indiana : Owen County
Issued: 9:59 pm EDT Oct 23, 2019 Latitude: 39.2186546 Longitude: -86.9316754 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Mostly Cloudy on Tonight 20% chance of  on Thursday 20% chance of  on Friday 70% chance of rain on Saturday 30% chance of  on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday
Low: 46°F High: 61°F High: 57°F High: 60°F High: 63°F High: 59°F High: 56°F High: 53°F
Low: 42°F Low: 42°F Low: 45°F Low: 39°F Low: 34°F Low: 33°F  
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy Rain Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
BLOOMINGTON - (KBMG)
54°
Clear
as of 9:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 50%
Dew Point: 36°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
TERRE HAUTE - (KHUF)
59°
Clear
as of 9:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 44%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
Gust: 23 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ROBINSON - (KRSV)
57°
Clear
as of 8:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 50%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
Gust: 16 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
INDIANAPOLIS INTL - (KIND)
55°
Partly Cloudy
as of 9:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 43%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 16000ft, Scattered at 25000ft
Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. South southwest wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

20% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A chance of sprinkles after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.

20% chance of  Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of sprinkles before 8pm, then a chance of sprinkles after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. North wind around 6 mph.

20% chance of  Friday Friday... A chance of sprinkles before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. North northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.

30% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Calm wind.

70% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... Showers likely, mainly after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

60% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers before 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 63.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Arney, Indiana
Sunrise: 08:06 AM
Sunset: 6:58 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:39 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:26 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 07:07 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:57 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:36 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:28 PM
Moon Almanac for Arney, Indiana
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 22%
Moon Age: 24.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,112 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Arney:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:39 am Thu20.1%
High Moon:10:36 am Thu17.4%
Moonset:05:22 pm Thu14.9%
New Moon: Sat Sep 28
First Quarter: Sat Oct 5
Full Moon: Sun Oct 13
Last Quarter: Mon Oct 21
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.