Arnegard, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Arnegard
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for Arnegard, North Dakota : McKenzie County
Issued: 8:11 am CDT Jun 18, 2019 Latitude: 47.8077966 Longitude: -103.4410273 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Sunny on Today 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
High: 73°F Low: 54°F High: 71°F High: 67°F High: 63°F High: 66°F High: 70°F High: 72°F
Low: 51°F Low: 48°F Low: 48°F Low: 50°F Low: 50°F  
Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Sunny on Today Today... Sunny, with a high near 73. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 54. Southeast wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 9am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 9am and 1pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Southeast wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Southeast wind 7 to 11 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms between 1pm and 4pm, then a chance of showers after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. West wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. West wind 6 to 10 mph becoming southeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Southeast wind 7 to 11 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. West wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. Northwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. West wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. West wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. West wind 5 to 8 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. West wind 6 to 8 mph becoming east in the afternoon.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Arnegard, North Dakota
Sunrise: 05:55 AM
Sunset: 9:55 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:14 AM
Civil Sunset: 10:36 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:17 AM
Nautical Sunset: 11:33 PM
Astro Sunrise: 02:42 AM
Astro Sunset: 01:08 PM
Moon Almanac for Arnegard, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 98%
Moon Age: 15.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,046 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Arnegard:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:15 pm Tue96.8%
High Moon:03:36 am Wed96.1%
Moonset:07:59 am Wed95.3%
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
First Quarter: Mon Jun 10
Full Moon: Mon Jun 17
Last Quarter: Tue Jun 25
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.