Arndt, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for Arndt, North Dakota : Towner County
Issued: 9:46 pm CDT Sep 17, 2019 Latitude: 48.6300037 Longitude: -99.2354162 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
30% chance of rain on Tonight 20% chance of  on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of rain on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday
Low: 59°F High: 73°F High: 74°F High: 75°F High: 63°F High: 62°F High: 64°F High: 64°F
Low: 50°F Low: 58°F Low: 54°F Low: 46°F Low: 44°F Low: 46°F  
Rain Partly Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
30% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. South wind 7 to 9 mph.

20% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers before 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Breezy, with a southwest wind 11 to 16 mph becoming west 18 to 23 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 50. West northwest wind 11 to 16 mph becoming light north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 74. Light east wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 1am and 4am, then showers likely after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. East southeast wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers likely before 10am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 10am and 1pm, then showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. High near 75. Southeast wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Southeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. North wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. West wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. West wind 6 to 10 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. West wind 6 to 10 mph.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. West wind 7 to 9 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. West wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Arndt, North Dakota
Sunrise: 07:17 AM
Sunset: 7:46 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:45 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:18 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:08 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:55 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:29 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:34 PM
Moon Almanac for Arndt, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 86%
Moon Age: 18.3 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,337 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Arndt:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:04:32 am Wed84.7%
Moonset:11:41 am Wed82.5%
Moonrise:09:58 pm Wed79.2%
High Moon:05:17 am Thu76.7%
Moonset:12:48 pm Thu74.0%
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
First Quarter: Thu Sep 5
Full Moon: Sat Sep 14
Last Quarter: Sat Sep 21
New Moon: Sat Sep 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.