Arminda, Tennessee Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Arminda
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Tennessee by name.
Weather Forecast for Arminda, Tennessee : Knox County
Issued: 9:47 pm EDT Jul 19, 2018 Latitude: 36.0509173 Longitude: -83.7962922 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
Low: 68°F High: 88°F High: 83°F High: 83°F High: 87°F High: 88°F High: 86°F High: 84°F
Low: 68°F Low: 67°F Low: 67°F Low: 69°F Low: 70°F Low: 70°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. Calm wind.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly between 11pm and 5am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. East wind 5 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before noon, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between noon and 2pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 8pm, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Arminda, Tennessee
Sunrise: 06:33 AM
Sunset: 8:50 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:04 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:19 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:28 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:55 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:49 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:34 PM
Moon Almanac for Arminda, Tennessee
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Moon Illumination: 53%
Moon Age: 7.69 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 238,900 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Arminda:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:01:29 am Fri54.2%
Moonrise:02:45 pm Fri59.9%
High Moon:08:27 pm Fri62.3%
Moonset:02:03 am Sat64.6%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.