Armenia, South Carolina Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in South Carolina by name.
Weather Forecast for Armenia, South Carolina : Chester County
Issued: 10:26 am EDT Jul 16, 2018 Latitude: 34.7684705 Longitude: -81.2928684 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
40% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday 30% chance of  on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 88°F Low: 72°F High: 91°F High: 89°F High: 88°F High: 87°F High: 89°F High: 89°F
Low: 72°F Low: 69°F Low: 70°F Low: 70°F Low: 70°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
40% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. South southwest wind around 7 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. South southwest wind around 5 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. West southwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 11am and 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. North northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.

30% chance of  Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Armenia, South Carolina
Sunrise: 06:24 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:55 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:07 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:20 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:43 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:42 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:21 PM
Moon Almanac for Armenia, South Carolina
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 19%
Moon Age: 4.18 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,510 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Armenia:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:05:03 pm Mon19.5%
Moonset:11:36 pm Mon22.1%
Moonrise:11:29 am Tue26.9%
High Moon:05:54 pm Tue29.7%
Moonset:12:12 am Wed32.4%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.