Arlington, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Arlington, Texas : Tarrant County
Issued: 9:40 am CST Feb 28, 2015 Latitude: 32.735687 Longitude: -97.1080656 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
60% chance of freezing drizzle on This Afternoon 60% chance of freezing drizzle on Tonight 40% chance of rain on Sunday 50% chance of rain on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday
High: 35°F Low: °F High: 48°F High: 51°F High: 70°F High: 46°F High: 47°F High: 55°F
Low: 40°F Low: 49 °F Low: 43°F Low: 29°F Low: 31°F  
Freezing Drizzle Freezing Drizzle Rain Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Sunny
-
60% chance of freezing drizzle This Afternoon This Afternoon... Rain or freezing drizzle likely. Cloudy, with a high near 35. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime ice accumulation of less than a 0.1 of an inch possible.

60% chance of freezing drizzle Tonight Tonight... Rain or freezing drizzle likely before 7pm, then a chance of rain. Cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 39 by 3am. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no ice accumulation expected.

40% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 48. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.

50% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

50% chance of rain Monday Monday... A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 51. Northeast wind around 5 mph.

50% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a temperature falling to near 49 by 9pm, then rising to around 54 during the remainder of the night. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 46. North wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.

Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 31.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 55.

Forecasted High Temperature MapForecasted High Temperature Map


Forecasted Low Temperature MapForecasted Low Temperature Map


Texas Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Arlington, Texas
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 6:24 PM
Civil Sunrise:6:32 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:49 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 6:04 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:18 PM
Moon Almanac for Arlington, Texas
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 79%
Moon Age: 10.3 Days
Distance from Moon to Sun: 92,102,581 miles
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,050 miles
New Moon: Wed Feb 18
First Quarter: Wed Feb 25
Full Moon: Thu Mar 5
Last Quarter: Fri Mar 13
New Moon: Fri Mar 20
Precipitation Forecast MapPrecipitation Forecast Map


Wind Chill Forecast MapWind Chill Forecast Map
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.

Copyright 1999- Air Sports Net

Terms of Use and Copyright · Privacy Policy