Arkwright, South Carolina Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in South Carolina by name.
Weather Forecast for Arkwright, South Carolina : Spartanburg County
Issued: 9:02 pm EDT Jun 24, 2018 Latitude: 34.9240124 Longitude: -81.9328812 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
Low: 72°F High: 93°F High: 87°F High: 89°F High: 94°F High: 94°F High: 93°F High: 94°F
Low: 72°F Low: 71°F Low: 73°F Low: 74°F Low: 73°F Low: 73°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 93. Light and variable wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Light north northeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Light east wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 93.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 94.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Arkwright, South Carolina
Sunrise: 06:15 AM
Sunset: 8:45 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:46 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:15 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:09 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:52 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:28 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:32 PM
Moon Almanac for Arkwright, South Carolina
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 91%
Moon Age: 11.9 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 245,718 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Arkwright:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:11:08 pm Sun91.3%
Moonset:04:31 am Mon92.5%
Moonrise:06:36 pm Mon95.3%
High Moon:11:55 pm Mon96.2%
Moonset:05:11 am Tue96.9%
New Moon: Wed Jun 13
First Quarter: Wed Jun 20
Full Moon: Thu Jun 28
Last Quarter: Fri Jul 6
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.