Argyle, South Carolina Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in South Carolina by name.
Weather Forecast for Argyle, South Carolina : Marlboro County
Issued: 3:15 am EDT Jun 23, 2018 Latitude: 34.4890473 Longitude: -79.6822812 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Today 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 95°F Low: 77°F High: 100°F High: 97°F High: 90°F High: 92°F High: 95°F High: 95°F
Low: 77°F Low: 73°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 74°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
30% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 11am and noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. Heat index values as high as 102. Southwest wind 6 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. South wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 100. Heat index values as high as 108. West wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 77. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny and hot, with a high near 97. West wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Argyle, South Carolina
Sunrise: 06:07 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:38 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:04 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:01 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:41 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:21 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:21 PM
Moon Almanac for Argyle, South Carolina
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 79%
Moon Age: 10.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,177 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Argyle:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:04:32 pm Sat82.9%
High Moon:10:12 pm Sat84.6%
Moonset:03:46 am Sun86.3%
New Moon: Wed Jun 13
First Quarter: Wed Jun 20
Full Moon: Thu Jun 28
Last Quarter: Fri Jul 6
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.