Argusville, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for Argusville, North Dakota : Cass County
Issued: 11:31 pm CDT Jun 3, 2020 Latitude: 47.0521927 Longitude: -96.9345275 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
20% chance of rain on Overnight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Sunny on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
Low: 58°F High: 82°F High: 79°F High: 77°F High: 84°F High: 89°F High: 74°F High: 66°F
Low: 54°F Low: 52°F Low: 64°F Low: 67°F Low: 60°F Low: 53°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
FARGO - (KFAR)
72°
Clear
as of 11:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 40%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.69 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MOORHEAD - (KJKJ)
72°
Partly Cloudy
as of 12:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 33%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.71 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
DETROIT LAKES - (KDTL)
64°
Clear
as of 12:16 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 48%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.75 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CROOKSTON MUNICIPAL FIELD - (KCKN)
72°
Mostly Cloudy
Thunderstorm In Vicinity
as of 12:16 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 40%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.67 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 8000ft, Broken at 9000ft, Broken at 11000ft
20% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... A 20 percent chance of showers before 1am. Clear early, then becoming mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Southwest wind around 10 mph becoming northwest.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between noon and 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. West wind 6 to 11 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 79. Northwest wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 52. North wind 8 to 13 mph becoming east northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. East southeast wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Low around 64. Breezy, with a southeast wind 16 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Breezy, with a south southeast wind 22 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Southeast wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Breezy, with a south southeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. South wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 74. West southwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Breezy, with a northwest wind 11 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Argusville, North Dakota
Sunrise: 05:34 AM
Sunset: 9:18 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:55 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:57 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:02 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:50 PM
Astro Sunrise: 02:48 AM
Astro Sunset: 00:04 PM
Moon Almanac for Argusville, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 97%
Moon Age: 13.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,317 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Argusville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:04:56 am Thu97.2%
Moonrise:08:13 pm Thu99.1%
High Moon:12:56 am Fri99.5%
Moonset:05:32 am Fri99.8%
Full Moon:02:12 pm Fri100.0%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.