Ard Crossroads, South Carolina Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in South Carolina by name.
Weather Forecast for Ard Crossroads, South Carolina : Williamsburg County
Issued: 5:30 am EDT Jul 21, 2018 Latitude: 33.7837771 Longitude: -79.4364448 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Mostly Sunny on Today 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 92°F Low: 74°F High: 91°F High: 89°F High: 87°F High: 88°F High: 88°F High: 90°F
Low: 73°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 73°F Low: 73°F  
Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Mostly Sunny on Today Today... Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 100. West wind 6 to 9 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. South wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Heat index values as high as 101. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Southeast wind 5 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Ard Crossroads, South Carolina
Sunrise: 06:22 AM
Sunset: 8:26 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:54 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:54 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:20 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:28 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:43 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:05 PM
Moon Almanac for Ard Crossroads, South Carolina
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 68%
Moon Age: 9.07 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 243,088 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ard Crossroads:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:22 pm Sat69.8%
High Moon:08:55 pm Sat71.9%
Moonset:02:24 am Sun74.0%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.