Archer Heights, West Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Archer Heights
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in West Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Archer Heights, West Virginia : Brooke County
Issued: 5:43 am EDT Jul 21, 2018 Latitude: 40.3609019 Longitude: -80.6000732 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
40% chance of thunderstorms on Today 40% chance of rain on Tonight 40% chance of rain on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of rain on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of rain on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday
High: 76°F Low: 61°F High: 77°F High: 83°F High: 83°F High: 81°F High: 82°F High: 81°F
Low: 65°F Low: 67°F Low: 68°F Low: 66°F Low: 63°F  
Thunderstorms Rain Rain Thunderstorms Rain Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny
-
40% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 76. Southeast wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers before 2am, then a slight chance of showers after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 61. East wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers, mainly after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 77. East wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers before 2am, then a slight chance of showers after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. East wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a slight chance of showers after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 11pm, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Archer Heights, West Virginia
Sunrise: 06:10 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:39 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:19 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:59 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:58 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:15 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:43 PM
Moon Almanac for Archer Heights, West Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 68%
Moon Age: 9.07 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 243,107 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Archer Heights:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:38 pm Sat69.9%
High Moon:09:00 pm Sat72.0%
Moonset:02:17 am Sun73.9%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.