Arcadia Lakes, South Carolina Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Arcadia Lakes
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in South Carolina by name.
Weather Forecast for Arcadia Lakes, South Carolina : Richland County
Issued: 9:42 pm EDT Aug 18, 2018 Latitude: 34.0537651 Longitude: -80.9612008 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
Low: 72°F High: 90°F High: 91°F High: 93°F High: 92°F High: 88°F High: 87°F High: 88°F
Low: 73°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 70°F Low: 69°F Low: 69°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
30% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Arcadia Lakes, South Carolina
Sunrise: 06:48 AM
Sunset: 8:06 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:22 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:33 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:51 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:04 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:18 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:36 PM
Moon Almanac for Arcadia Lakes, South Carolina
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Moon Illumination: 58%
Moon Age: 8.16 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 245,878 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Arcadia Lakes:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:01:07 am Sun58.9%
Moonrise:03:15 pm Sun64.5%
High Moon:08:33 pm Sun66.5%
Moonset:01:48 am Mon68.5%
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
First Quarter: Sat Aug 18
Full Moon: Sun Aug 26
Last Quarter: Sun Sep 2
New Moon: Sun Sep 9
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.