Arcadia Heights, South Carolina Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Arcadia Heights
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in South Carolina by name.
Weather Forecast for Arcadia Heights, South Carolina : Spartanburg County
Issued: 6:43 am EDT Jul 18, 2018 Latitude: 34.9562316 Longitude: -81.999827 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Mostly Sunny on Today 20% chance of rain on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 89°F Low: 70°F High: 87°F High: 87°F High: 88°F High: 88°F High: 88°F High: 89°F
Low: 69°F Low: 70°F Low: 71°F Low: 70°F Low: 70°F  
Mostly Sunny Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Mostly Sunny on Today Today... Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Northeast wind around 6 mph.

20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of showers between 11pm and 3am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. Light northeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. East wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Northeast wind around 6 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Arcadia Heights, South Carolina
Sunrise: 06:28 AM
Sunset: 8:41 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:59 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:10 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:24 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:45 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:46 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:23 PM
Moon Almanac for Arcadia Heights, South Carolina
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 36%
Moon Age: 6.06 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 234,059 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Arcadia Heights:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:12:35 pm Wed37.9%
High Moon:06:46 pm Wed40.6%
Moonset:12:49 am Thu43.3%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.