Arbuckle, Pennsylvania Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Arbuckle
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Pennsylvania by name.
Weather Forecast for Arbuckle, Pennsylvania : Erie County
Issued: 6:07 am EDT Jun 18, 2018 Latitude: 41.9828323 Longitude: -79.8639404 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Today 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 87°F Low: 66°F High: 78°F High: 74°F High: 75°F High: 79°F High: 78°F High: 78°F
Low: 57°F Low: 54°F Low: 54°F Low: 60°F Low: 62°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
30% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. West wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly between 9pm and 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 66. West wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 74. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Arbuckle, Pennsylvania
Sunrise: 05:44 AM
Sunset: 8:58 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:09 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:32 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:25 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:17 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:31 AM
Astro Sunset: 11:10 PM
Moon Almanac for Arbuckle, Pennsylvania
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 30%
Moon Age: 5.47 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,364 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Arbuckle:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:06:14 pm Mon33.2%
Moonset:01:03 am Tue36.3%
Moonrise:12:24 pm Tue41.5%
High Moon:07:05 pm Tue44.6%
Moonset:01:36 am Wed47.6%
First Quarter:06:51 am Wed50.0%
New Moon: Wed Jun 13
First Quarter: Wed Jun 20
Full Moon: Thu Jun 28
Last Quarter: Fri Jul 6
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.