Arabia, North Carolina Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Arabia
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Carolina by name.
Weather Forecast for Arabia, North Carolina : Hoke County
Issued: 9:11 am EDT Jul 16, 2018 Latitude: 34.9501647 Longitude: -79.1255876 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Mostly Cloudy on This Afternoon 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 91°F Low: 74°F High: 92°F High: 90°F High: 89°F High: 87°F High: 89°F High: 91°F
Low: 74°F Low: 71°F Low: 70°F Low: 71°F Low: 72°F  
Mostly Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Mostly Cloudy on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 91. Southwest wind around 8 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Isolated showers and thunderstorms before midnight, then a slight chance of showers after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 101. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 1am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Northeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Arabia, North Carolina
Sunrise: 06:15 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:46 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:59 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:11 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:35 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:32 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:13 PM
Moon Almanac for Arabia, North Carolina
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 18%
Moon Age: 4.12 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,376 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Arabia:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:04:54 pm Mon19.4%
Moonset:11:27 pm Mon22.0%
Moonrise:11:19 am Tue26.9%
High Moon:05:45 pm Tue29.6%
Moonset:12:03 am Wed32.3%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.