Aquone, North Carolina Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Carolina by name.
Weather Forecast for Aquone, North Carolina : Macon County
Issued: 9:02 pm EDT Jun 24, 2018 Latitude: 35.207314 Longitude: -83.6271105 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
50% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
Low: 66°F High: 78°F High: 82°F High: 80°F High: 84°F High: 85°F High: 84°F High: 84°F
Low: 65°F Low: 65°F Low: 66°F Low: 67°F Low: 67°F Low: 66°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
50% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2am. Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 6 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. West wind 5 to 7 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Patchy fog between midnight and 2am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. South southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 1am, then a chance of showers between 1am and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 84.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Aquone, North Carolina
Sunrise: 06:21 AM
Sunset: 8:53 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:51 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:23 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:14 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:00 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:34 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:40 PM
Moon Almanac for Aquone, North Carolina
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 91%
Moon Age: 11.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 245,685 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Aquone:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:11:15 pm Sun91.4%
Moonset:04:38 am Mon92.6%
Moonrise:06:44 pm Mon95.3%
High Moon:12:02 am Tue96.2%
Moonset:05:17 am Tue97.0%
New Moon: Wed Jun 13
First Quarter: Wed Jun 20
Full Moon: Thu Jun 28
Last Quarter: Fri Jul 6
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.