Apollo Gardens, South Carolina Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in South Carolina by name.
Weather Forecast for Apollo Gardens, South Carolina : Lexington County
Issued: 5:06 pm EDT Jun 21, 2018 Latitude: 33.9084858 Longitude: -81.1106508 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday
Low: 76°F High: 95°F High: 96°F High: 100°F High: 97°F High: 92°F High: 92°F High: 95°F
Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 76°F Low: 74°F Low: 70°F Low: 72°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 8pm and midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light southwest. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 95. Heat index values as high as 102. Southwest wind 6 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 11pm and 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 7am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96. Heat index values as high as 103. Southwest wind 7 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 100. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 97. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 95.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Apollo Gardens, South Carolina
Sunrise: 06:14 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:45 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:08 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:09 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:44 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:29 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:23 PM
Moon Almanac for Apollo Gardens, South Carolina
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 65%
Moon Age: 8.85 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 236,731 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Apollo Gardens:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:08:45 pm Thu66.7%
Moonset:02:44 am Fri69.1%
Moonrise:03:39 pm Fri74.2%
High Moon:09:32 pm Fri76.4%
Moonset:03:18 am Sat78.4%
New Moon: Wed Jun 13
First Quarter: Wed Jun 20
Full Moon: Thu Jun 28
Last Quarter: Fri Jul 6
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.