Anvil, Ohio Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Ohio by name.
Weather Forecast for Anvil, Ohio : Belmont County
Issued: 7:50 am EDT Jul 16, 2018 Latitude: 39.9914616 Longitude: -80.8345329 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
30% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 88°F Low: 70°F High: 82°F High: 77°F High: 84°F High: 84°F High: 81°F High: 80°F
Low: 59°F Low: 57°F Low: 65°F Low: 67°F Low: 65°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
30% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly between 7pm and 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11am, then a slight chance of showers between 11am and 2pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Northwest wind 5 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 59. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light north after midnight.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 8 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 57.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 84.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Anvil, Ohio
Sunrise: 06:08 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:36 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:22 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:57 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:02 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:12 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:47 PM
Moon Almanac for Anvil, Ohio
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 19%
Moon Age: 4.18 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,493 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Anvil:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:05:01 pm Mon19.5%
Moonset:11:38 pm Mon22.1%
Moonrise:11:24 am Tue26.9%
High Moon:05:52 pm Tue29.7%
Moonset:12:12 am Wed32.4%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.