Antrim, Ohio Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Antrim
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Ohio by name.
Weather Forecast for Antrim, Ohio : Guernsey County
Issued: 12:56 pm EDT Jul 20, 2018 Latitude: 40.1203474 Longitude: -81.3584466 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
70% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Partly Sunny on Thursday
High: 81°F Low: 68°F High: 77°F High: 77°F High: 85°F High: 85°F High: 83°F High: 84°F
Low: 65°F Low: 67°F Low: 68°F Low: 69°F Low: 67°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny
-
70% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. South wind 11 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before midnight, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. East wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 7pm, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Partly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Partly sunny, with a high near 84.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Antrim, Ohio
Sunrise: 06:13 AM
Sunset: 8:50 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:42 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:22 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:02 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:01 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:18 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:45 PM
Moon Almanac for Antrim, Ohio
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 60%
Moon Age: 8.30 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 240,770 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Antrim:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:40 pm Fri59.9%
High Moon:08:17 pm Fri62.2%
Moonset:01:47 am Sat64.5%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.