Antonino, Kansas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Kansas by name.
Weather Forecast for Antonino, Kansas : Ellis County
Issued: 11:29 am CST Nov 20, 2019 Latitude: 38.7839011 Longitude: -99.3926061 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
50% chance of thunderstorms on Today 50% chance of rain on Tonight Partly Sunny on Thursday 30% chance of snow on Friday Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of rain & snow on Tuesday
High: 71°F Low: 33°F High: 43°F High: 40°F High: 53°F High: 60°F High: 56°F High: 44°F
Low: 25°F Low: 23°F Low: 28°F Low: 30°F Low: 29°F  
Thunderstorms Rain Partly Sunny Snow Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain & Snow
-
Current Conditions at
HAYS - (KHYS)
61°
Clear
as of 10:56 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 59%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.63 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
Gust: 28 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
RUSSELL - (KRSL)
61°
Clear
as of 10:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 63%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.63 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
31 MPH
Gust: 43 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
GREAT BEND - (KGBD)
59°
Clear
as of 10:56 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.68 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
23 MPH
Gust: 30 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
HILL CITY - (KHLC)
54°
Clear
as of 10:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 71%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.63 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
50% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Breezy, with a south wind 20 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.

50% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 50 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Breezy, with a south wind 18 to 22 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.

Partly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Breezy, with a north wind 13 to 20 mph.

40% chance of rain & snow Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of rain before 8pm, then a chance of rain and snow between 8pm and 9pm, then a chance of snow after 9pm. Cloudy, with a low around 25. North northeast wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of snow Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of snow before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. North wind 3 to 6 mph.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 53.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 28.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 60.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 30.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.

30% chance of rain & snow Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Tuesday... A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Antonino, Kansas
Sunrise: 07:26 AM
Sunset: 5:21 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:57 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:50 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:24 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:22 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:53 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:54 PM
Moon Almanac for Antonino, Kansas
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 40%
Moon Age: 23.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,031 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Antonino:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:02:13 pm Wed39.6%
Moonrise:01:30 am Thu34.3%
High Moon:08:13 am Thu31.3%
Moonset:02:47 pm Thu28.3%
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
First Quarter: Mon Nov 4
Full Moon: Tue Nov 12
Last Quarter: Tue Nov 19
New Moon: Tue Nov 26
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.