Anthracite, Pennsylvania Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Pennsylvania by name.
Weather Forecast for Anthracite, Pennsylvania : Lebanon County
Issued: 1:22 am EDT Jul 23, 2018 Latitude: 40.2742591 Longitude: -76.3980165 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
80% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 90% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of  on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
Low: 69°F High: 80°F High: 80°F High: 80°F High: 82°F High: 84°F High: 82°F High: 81°F
Low: 72°F Low: 71°F Low: 71°F Low: 70°F Low: 68°F Low: 66°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
80% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 69. East wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

90% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. High near 80. Southeast wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 72. Southeast wind 6 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 80. Southeast wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 71. Southeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 80. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

30% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.

30% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Anthracite, Pennsylvania
Sunrise: 05:55 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:24 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:00 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:45 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:39 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:02 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:23 PM
Moon Almanac for Anthracite, Pennsylvania
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 82%
Moon Age: 10.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,455 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Anthracite:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:05:16 pm Mon86.4%
High Moon:10:17 pm Mon87.8%
Moonset:03:16 am Tue89.1%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.