Anthony, Ohio Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Ohio by name.
Weather Forecast for Anthony, Ohio : Athens County
Issued: 1:06 am EDT Jun 19, 2018 Latitude: 39.2361864 Longitude: -81.9823621 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Mostly Clear on Overnight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of rain on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of  on Monday
Low: 72°F High: 86°F High: 85°F High: 82°F High: 81°F High: 84°F High: 84°F High: 84°F
Low: 70°F Low: 66°F Low: 64°F Low: 67°F Low: 67°F Low: 67°F  
Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny
-
Mostly Clear on Overnight Overnight... Mostly clear, with a low around 72. Southwest wind around 5 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Scattered showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 2pm. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds, heavy rain, and frequent lightning. Increasing clouds, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8pm. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds, heavy rain, and frequent lightning. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 9am. High near 85. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms before midnight, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between midnight and 2am, then showers likely after 2am. Low around 66. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers before 9am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 9am and 10am, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 1am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of  Monday Monday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Anthony, Ohio
Sunrise: 06:01 AM
Sunset: 8:57 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:29 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:30 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:48 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:10 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:01 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:58 PM
Moon Almanac for Anthony, Ohio
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 37%
Moon Age: 6.15 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,662 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Anthony:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:12:36 pm Tue41.6%
High Moon:07:14 pm Tue44.7%
Moonset:01:43 am Wed47.6%
First Quarter:06:51 am Wed50.0%
New Moon: Wed Jun 13
First Quarter: Wed Jun 20
Full Moon: Thu Jun 28
Last Quarter: Fri Jul 6
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.