Anthony Hill, Tennessee Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Tennessee by name.
Weather Forecast for Anthony Hill, Tennessee : Giles County
Issued: 1:35 am CDT Jun 24, 2018 Latitude: 35.1359146 Longitude: -87.1072332 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
Low: 72°F High: 88°F High: 89°F High: 91°F High: 90°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 89°F
Low: 71°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 73°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
60% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 4am. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. West southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. South wind around 5 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. South southwest wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Anthony Hill, Tennessee
Sunrise: 05:35 AM
Sunset: 8:07 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:06 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:36 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:29 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:13 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:48 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:54 PM
Moon Almanac for Anthony Hill, Tennessee
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 86%
Moon Age: 11.1 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 243,675 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Anthony Hill:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:03:16 am Sun86.1%
Moonrise:05:02 pm Sun89.9%
High Moon:10:29 pm Sun91.2%
Moonset:03:52 am Mon92.4%
New Moon: Wed Jun 13
First Quarter: Wed Jun 20
Full Moon: Thu Jun 28
Last Quarter: Fri Jul 6
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.