Antes Fort, Pennsylvania Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Pennsylvania by name.
Weather Forecast for Antes Fort, Pennsylvania : Lycoming County
Issued: 10:19 am EDT Sep 20, 2018 Latitude: 41.1917403 Longitude: -77.2238586 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Partly Sunny on This Afternoon 20% chance of light rain on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of  on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Partly Sunny on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
High: 79°F Low: 65°F High: 80°F High: 70°F High: 69°F High: 69°F High: 71°F High: 75°F
Low: 62°F Low: 52°F Low: 53°F Low: 57°F Low: 62°F  
Partly Sunny Light Rain Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Partly Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Partly sunny, with a high near 79. South wind around 6 mph.

20% chance of light rain Tonight Tonight... Patchy drizzle with a slight chance of light rain after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Southeast wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Patchy drizzle before 8am, then a slight chance of showers between 8am and 2pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Some of the storms could be severe. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. South wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 8pm and 2am, then a chance of showers after 2am. Some storms could be severe, with gusty winds and frequent lightning. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. Southwest wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers before 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. North wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.

Partly Sunny on Monday Monday... Partly sunny, with a high near 69.

40% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Antes Fort, Pennsylvania
Sunrise: 06:55 AM
Sunset: 7:10 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:27 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:37 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:55 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:10 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:22 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:43 PM
Moon Almanac for Antes Fort, Pennsylvania
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 83%
Moon Age: 10.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,939 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Antes Fort:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:05:09 pm Thu83.9%
High Moon:10:12 pm Thu85.3%
Moonset:03:18 am Fri86.7%
New Moon: Sun Sep 9
First Quarter: Sun Sep 16
Full Moon: Mon Sep 24
Last Quarter: Tue Oct 2
New Moon: Mon Oct 8
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.