Anrep, Arkansas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Arkansas by name.
Weather Forecast for Anrep, Arkansas : Jefferson County
Issued: 3:35 am CDT Aug 22, 2019 Latitude: 34.2223205 Longitude: -91.5681809 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
50% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
High: 92°F Low: 74°F High: 87°F High: 87°F High: 87°F High: 89°F High: 89°F High: 88°F
Low: 73°F Low: 71°F Low: 71°F Low: 73°F Low: 73°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
50% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 102. South wind around 5 mph. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. South southeast wind around 5 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. South wind around 5 mph becoming north in the morning. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. East southeast wind around 5 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. East northeast wind around 5 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Northeast wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. South southeast wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Anrep, Arkansas
Sunrise: 06:33 AM
Sunset: 7:46 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:07 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:12 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:35 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:43 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:03 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:15 PM
Moon Almanac for Anrep, Arkansas
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 62%
Moon Age: 20.9 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 244,411 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Anrep:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:06:02 am Thu62.1%
Moonset:12:51 pm Thu59.3%
Moonrise:11:54 pm Thu54.7%
High Moon:06:49 am Fri51.8%
Last Quarter:09:56 am Fri50.4%
Moonset:01:51 pm Fri48.8%
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
First Quarter: Wed Aug 7
Full Moon: Thu Aug 15
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 23
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.