Anmoore, West Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in West Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Anmoore, West Virginia : Harrison County
Issued: 2:35 pm EDT Jun 22, 2018 Latitude: 39.2567572 Longitude: -80.2923107 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
80% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 77°F Low: 67°F High: 80°F High: 81°F High: 81°F High: 83°F High: 84°F High: 86°F High: 89°F
Low: 65°F Low: 63°F Low: 58°F Low: 66°F Low: 69°F Low: 69°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
80% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 5pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 5pm. High near 77. Southeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 10am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 10am and 2pm, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 58.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Anmoore, West Virginia
Sunrise: 05:55 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:23 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:24 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:42 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:04 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:55 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:52 PM
Moon Almanac for Anmoore, West Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 75%
Moon Age: 9.79 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 239,583 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Anmoore:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:09:28 pm Fri76.3%
Moonset:03:09 am Sat78.4%
Moonrise:04:41 pm Sat82.9%
High Moon:10:14 pm Sat84.6%
Moonset:03:42 am Sun86.3%
New Moon: Wed Jun 13
First Quarter: Wed Jun 20
Full Moon: Thu Jun 28
Last Quarter: Fri Jul 6
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.