Angelica, New York Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Angelica
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in New York by name.
Weather Forecast for Angelica, New York : Allegany County
Issued: 6:36 am EST Dec 17, 2017 Latitude: 42.3067345 Longitude: -78.0158388 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Cloudy on Today 40% chance of snow on Tonight 40% chance of rain & snow on Monday 30% chance of rain & snow on Tuesday 30% chance of snow on Wednesday Mostly Cloudy on Thursday 30% chance of freezing rain & snow on Friday 30% chance of freezing rain & snow on Saturday
High: 31°F Low: 30°F High: 39°F High: 44°F High: 32°F High: 36°F High: 40°F High: 39°F
Low: 34°F Low: 26°F Low: 20°F Low: 26°F Low: 31°F  
Cloudy Snow Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Snow Mostly Cloudy Freezing Rain & Snow Freezing Rain & Snow
-
Cloudy on Today Today... Cloudy, with a high near 31. Light and variable wind.

40% chance of snow Tonight Tonight... A chance of snow showers, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

40% chance of rain & snow Monday Monday... A chance of snow showers before 8am, then a chance of rain and snow showers between 8am and noon, then a chance of rain showers after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

40% chance of rain & snow Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of rain and snow showers before 10am, then a chance of rain showers. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Southwest wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of rain showers before 8pm, then a chance of rain and snow showers between 8pm and midnight, then a chance of snow showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

30% chance of snow Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of snow showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Thursday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.

30% chance of freezing rain & snow Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of snow showers before 10pm, then a chance of snow showers and freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of freezing rain & snow Friday Friday... A chance of rain showers, snow showers, and freezing rain. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of freezing rain & snow Friday Night Friday Night... Rain showers and snow showers likely, possibly mixed with freezing rain. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of freezing rain & snow Saturday Saturday... A chance of rain showers, snow showers, and freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Angelica, New York
Sunrise: 07:36 AM
Sunset: 4:41 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:04 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:13 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:28 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:48 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:54 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:23 PM
Moon Almanac for Angelica, New York
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 1%
Moon Age: 28.8 Days
Distance from Moon to Sun: 91,470,788 miles
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,384 miles
New Moon: Sat Nov 18
First Quarter: Sun Nov 26
Full Moon: Sun Dec 3
Last Quarter: Sun Dec 10
New Moon: Mon Dec 18
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.