Andersonburg, Pennsylvania Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Andersonburg
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Pennsylvania by name.
Weather Forecast for Andersonburg, Pennsylvania : Perry County
Issued: 10:20 am EDT Jul 20, 2018 Latitude: 40.3500828 Longitude: -77.468321 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Mostly Sunny on Today 30% chance of rain on Tonight 70% chance of rain on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
High: 85°F Low: 62°F High: 72°F High: 76°F High: 82°F High: 83°F High: 81°F High: 81°F
Low: 59°F Low: 67°F Low: 69°F Low: 69°F Low: 66°F  
Mostly Sunny Rain Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Mostly Sunny on Today Today... Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. South wind 5 to 9 mph.

30% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

70% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... Showers likely, mainly after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 72. East wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely, mainly before 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 59. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 76. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Andersonburg, Pennsylvania
Sunrise: 05:57 AM
Sunset: 8:36 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:25 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:07 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:46 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:47 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:01 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:31 PM
Moon Almanac for Andersonburg, Pennsylvania
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Moon Illumination: 58%
Moon Age: 8.15 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 240,301 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Andersonburg:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:24 pm Fri59.7%
High Moon:08:01 pm Fri62.1%
Moonset:01:31 am Sat64.4%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.