Andalusia, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Andalusia
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Andalusia, Florida : Flagler County
Issued: 5:19 am EDT Aug 26, 2019 Latitude: 29.4999723 Longitude: -81.4847952 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Today 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 91°F Low: 73°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 90°F High: 89°F High: 89°F
Low: 74°F Low: 75°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 73°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
60% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Heat index values as high as 102. Northeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Heat index values as high as 102. Calm wind. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Light and variable wind.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. West wind 3 to 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Andalusia, Florida
Sunrise: 07:00 AM
Sunset: 7:55 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:36 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:20 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:07 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:49 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:37 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:18 PM
Moon Almanac for Andalusia, Florida
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 22%
Moon Age: 24.9 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 232,641 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Andalusia:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:09:50 am Mon20.2%
Moonset:05:00 pm Mon17.5%
Moonrise:03:40 am Tue13.8%
High Moon:10:50 am Tue11.4%
Moonset:05:58 pm Tue9.3%
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
First Quarter: Wed Aug 7
Full Moon: Thu Aug 15
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 23
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.