Anahuac, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Anahuac, Texas : Chambers County
Issued: 12:15 pm CDT Sep 22, 2018 Latitude: 29.7730001 Longitude: -94.6826961 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
80% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 83°F Low: 74°F High: 84°F High: 87°F High: 88°F High: 86°F High: 86°F High: 86°F
Low: 74°F Low: 76°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 73°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
80% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. High near 83. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 74. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. South wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. South wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Anahuac, Texas
Sunrise: 07:07 AM
Sunset: 7:15 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:43 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:39 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:16 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:07 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:48 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:35 PM
Moon Almanac for Anahuac, Texas
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 94%
Moon Age: 12.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 250,284 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Anahuac:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:06:13 pm Sat95.3%
High Moon:11:55 pm Sat96.3%
Moonset:05:41 am Sun97.1%
New Moon: Sun Sep 9
First Quarter: Sun Sep 16
Full Moon: Mon Sep 24
Last Quarter: Tue Oct 2
New Moon: Mon Oct 8
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.