Amity Hill, North Carolina Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Amity Hill
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Carolina by name.
Weather Forecast for Amity Hill, North Carolina : Iredell County
Issued: 7:21 pm EDT Jun 23, 2018 Latitude: 35.6973612 Longitude: -80.7734041 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Mostly Cloudy on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of  on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
Low: 71°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 86°F High: 88°F High: 92°F High: 93°F High: 91°F
Low: 71°F Low: 70°F Low: 69°F Low: 70°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F  
Mostly Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. West southwest wind around 6 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. West southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms, then a chance of showers after 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 9am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 86.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers before 2am, then a chance of showers after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm, then a chance of showers between 11pm and midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Amity Hill, North Carolina
Sunrise: 06:08 AM
Sunset: 8:43 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:38 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:13 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:01 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:50 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:19 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:32 PM
Moon Almanac for Amity Hill, North Carolina
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 84%
Moon Age: 10.9 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 243,056 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Amity Hill:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:10:16 pm Sat84.7%
Moonset:03:49 am Sun86.3%
Moonrise:05:36 pm Sun90.0%
High Moon:11:03 pm Sun91.3%
Moonset:04:25 am Mon92.5%
New Moon: Wed Jun 13
First Quarter: Wed Jun 20
Full Moon: Thu Jun 28
Last Quarter: Fri Jul 6
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.