America, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for America, Illinois : Pulaski County
Issued: 7:16 pm CDT Jun 17, 2019 Latitude: 37.1383848 Longitude: -89.1236838 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 10% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 10% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
Low: 68°F High: 84°F High: 86°F High: 84°F High: 90°F High: 90°F High: 86°F High: 85°F
Low: 69°F Low: 69°F Low: 67°F Low: 74°F Low: 73°F Low: 70°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before midnight, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between midnight and 1am, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Light south wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 8am and 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Light and variable wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 7pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. High near 86. South southwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind 5 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 67. Light and variable wind.

10% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 6 mph in the morning.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. South wind 5 to 7 mph.

10% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. South southwest wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. South southwest wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. South southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for America, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:36 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:05 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:50 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:27 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:28 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:43 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:12 PM
Moon Almanac for America, Illinois
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 15.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 244,750 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
America:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:47 pm Mon99.5%
High Moon:01:45 am Tue99.2%
Moonset:06:42 am Tue98.8%
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
First Quarter: Mon Jun 10
Full Moon: Mon Jun 17
Last Quarter: Tue Jun 25
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.