Amby Briggs, Utah Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Utah by name.
Weather Forecast for Amby Briggs, Utah : Davis County
Issued: 1:14 am MST Jan 25, 2021 Latitude: 40.8880009 Longitude: -111.8557703 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
60% chance of snow on Overnight 20% chance of snow on Monday 50% chance of snow on Tuesday 30% chance of snow on Wednesday 20% chance of rain & snow on Thursday 70% chance of snow on Friday 20% chance of snow on Saturday 10% chance of snow on Sunday
Low: 25°F High: 40°F High: 36°F High: 42°F High: 50°F High: 46°F High: 43°F High: 46°F
Low: 23°F Low: 24°F Low: 33°F Low: 35°F Low: 31°F Low: 28°F  
Snow Snow Snow Snow Rain & Snow Snow Snow Snow
-
Current Conditions at
SALT LAKE CITY - (KSLC)
28°
Mostly Cloudy
Mist
as of 12:54 AM MST
Rel. Humidity: 92%
Dew Point: 27°F
Visibility: 6 Miles
Pressure: 29.69 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3100ft, Scattered at 3800ft, Broken at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
HILL AFB - (KHIF)
25°
Cloudy
Freezing Fog
as of 1:23 AM MST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 25°F
Visibility: 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.68 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 300ft, Solid Overcast at 5000ft
Current Conditions at
OGDEN - (KOGD)
27°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 1:30 AM MST
Rel. Humidity: 79%
Dew Point: 21°F
Visibility: 3/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.68 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 800ft, Solid Overcast at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
PROVO - (KPVU)
28°
Partly Cloudy
as of 12:56 AM MST
Rel. Humidity: 86%
Dew Point: 25°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.70 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 6000ft
60% chance of snow Overnight Overnight... Snow likely. Patchy freezing fog. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

20% chance of snow Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of snow before 11am. Patchy freezing fog before 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. East wind around 8 mph.

20% chance of snow Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of snow after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. East wind 10 to 14 mph.

50% chance of snow Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. East wind around 8 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.

30% chance of snow Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of snow after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

40% chance of snow Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 33. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

20% chance of rain & snow Thursday Thursday... A chance of snow before 11am, then a chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 50.

10% chance of rain & snow Thursday Night Thursday Night... A slight chance of rain before 8pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow between 8pm and 2am, then a slight chance of snow after 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 35.

70% chance of snow Friday Friday... Snow likely before 2pm, then rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 46.

20% chance of rain & snow Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.

20% chance of snow Saturday Saturday... A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.

20% chance of snow Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.

10% chance of snow Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.

Sun Almanac for Amby Briggs, Utah
Sunrise: 07:43 AM
Sunset: 5:36 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:14 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:06 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:41 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:39 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:08 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:12 PM
Moon Almanac for Amby Briggs, Utah
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 88%
Moon Age: 11.4 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,862 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Amby Briggs:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:05:23 am Mon88.3%
Moonrise:02:40 pm Mon90.6%
High Moon:10:29 pm Mon92.5%
Moonset:06:20 am Tue94.1%
New Moon: Wed Jan 13
First Quarter: Wed Jan 20
Full Moon: Thu Jan 28
Last Quarter: Thu Feb 4
New Moon: Thu Feb 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.