Ambrose, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Ambrose
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for Ambrose, North Dakota : Divide County
Issued: 1:32 pm CDT Oct 18, 2019 Latitude: 48.9539222 Longitude: -103.4826921 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Partly Sunny on This Afternoon Mostly Clear on Tonight Sunny on Saturday 20% chance of rain & snow on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 50% chance of rain & snow on Wednesday 30% chance of rain & snow on Thursday
High: 58°F Low: 37°F High: 55°F High: 50°F High: 46°F High: 46°F High: 41°F High: 38°F
Low: 34°F Low: 29°F Low: 27°F Low: 31°F Low: 27°F  
Partly Sunny Mostly Clear Sunny Rain & Snow Mostly Sunny Rain Rain & Snow Rain & Snow
-
Partly Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Partly sunny, with a high near 58. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 37. West wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 55. West wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

20% chance of rain & snow Saturday Night Saturday Night... A slight chance of rain and snow after 1am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 34. South wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of rain & snow Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of rain and snow before 9am, then a slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Breezy, with a northwest wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of rain & snow Sunday Night Sunday Night... A slight chance of rain and snow before 11pm, then a slight chance of snow between 11pm and 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Northwest wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 27. North wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Southwest wind around 11 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.

30% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of rain before 10pm, then a chance of rain and snow between 10pm and 1am, then a slight chance of snow after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. East wind 8 to 11 mph becoming west in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. West wind 10 to 16 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of rain & snow Thursday Thursday... A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Northwest wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Ambrose, North Dakota
Sunrise: 08:19 AM
Sunset: 6:59 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:47 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:31 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 07:10 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:08 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:34 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:44 PM
Moon Almanac for Ambrose, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 78%
Moon Age: 19.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 237,565 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ambrose:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:57 pm Fri75.1%
High Moon:06:04 am Sat72.0%
Moonset:02:17 pm Sat68.7%
New Moon: Sat Sep 28
First Quarter: Sat Oct 5
Full Moon: Sun Oct 13
Last Quarter: Mon Oct 21
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.